View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Tue, Sep-12-17, 06:13

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I've been up for hours, but was waiting for someone else to post. I knew Jaz & Trig would not disappoint me! Love reading how you will spend your days.

Jaz....our cruise is not effected, as far as I can tell. We may have some cloudy weather, but so far the forecast looks ok. Now....our October vacation is almost definitely a no-go. We are booked to go to Key West October 10. That surely won't be happening. When I get home from the cruise, I've got to work on getting our airfare refunded or whatever they will do for us. My sister was going to go with us, just like last year, but the devastation down there is just horrific. I feel so bad for those that live & work there. I think my sister and I will go to Virginia Beach instead. We love it there. If the weather looks good, I think we'll plan on doing that. All we do is walk the beach & promenade and eat yummy dinners. I told DH he could go with us, but he said "What would I do?" Just walking and eating are not enough for him.

Yes, Day #2 of work today. 4 hours of mind numbing online learning. I also have to talk to the HR person about an issue with their phone App. You are supposed to be able to check the work schedule and see the hours you have already worked based on your punch in/punch out on the electronic time clock at the store. Well, I downloaded the App fine, but it does not show me being scheduled for today and it doesn't show my clock in from yesterday morning. It shows my clock out at 1:38 as my clock in....WTH? I'm hoping the HR person can override it and correct the entry. She was actually standing right beside me when I clocked in at 9 yesterday morning and said it worked fine. Hmmm....something is wacky. I want credit for that 4.5 hrs yesterday dang it!

It's nice to have the morning to just relax and get a few household things done and then head to work at 11:30. It takes me about 15 minutes to get to the store. It's a beautiful store...I think I'm going to like working there.

You all will be glad when I'm on vacation so you don't have to read my endless rambling.

Hugs!