View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jan-11-03, 21:51

Plan: Atkins (basic LC) + Portion Control
Stats: 174/144/120
BF:
Progress: 56%

Yeah record keeping and counting is not a WOL it is a full time job!

I think this way (no record keeping & counting) it's going to work for me. If I'm not bogged down by record keeping or counting or trying to match food groups (combination eating) ... well then I think I just might be able to do this.

Last year I bought the Weight Commander program and it's pretty good. I just went to Fitday and registered. Ooops, looks like my fat content is too high, gotta watch that. Fitday is good for showing you things like that. I like it. I like LC'ing too as I get to eat my favourite (Canadian spelling here folks) foods.

... and here's the kicker: I'm type 2 diabetic and today after LC eating, my blood sugar reading was, 2 hrs. after eating (4.1). For US readings multiply that by 19 to get (77.9). It that great or what? I am taling 2 X 5mg. pills of Glyberide twice a day (4 pills in total). Now with these lower readings I think tomorrow I will take only 1 pill at breakfast and 1 at dinner (unless my readings go too low ... which it did almost 2 years ago when I began LC.

And hey ... I got to eat a left-over pork chop for lunch. Yippee ... !