#8   ^
Old Wed, Mar-21-12, 12:44
95% Sugar Free!

Plan: Very high fat LC/HCG
Stats: 310/155.4/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 102%

Quote:
How was everyone's weigh in today? Just a refresher from the last thread - I am down to 137 (-1.4) pounds today; totaling -2.4 lbs from my preloading weight. On P2VLCD3 today. Getting my rhythm. For me it is essential to eat three snacks(10 AM/3 PM/8 PM) and have my lunch within 6 hours of waking and then dinner within 6 hours of lunch.

Doing good here, too. No issues with hunger or lack of energy, in fact, my husband and I were both comparing how we've never felt better. I'm doing a longer round, I'm down 24 pounds on VLC day 31. It's been slow the last few days, I think I'm due a whoosh!

For me, I prefer eating all my calories in one meal, especially on work days, so I'm kind of doing an IF version of P2. On my days off, I will do 2 meals. For me, snacking between meals always sets up the desire to keep on snacking, with hunger not having anything to do with it.

Hubs is finishing his first week of P3. I got on him the morning I found him making himself a bowl of frosted flakes with milk for breakfast, but then decided he's an adult and I'm not the food police, and let him do what he wants to do and see the consequences. He was up 1.2 pounds the next day. Since then, I don't think he's had anything carbier than a piece of fruit, and he's lost 3 more pounds. It doesn't surprise me he'd lose on LC, as he was pretty much on an ALL-carb diet before! lol