View Single Post
  #58   ^
Old Fri, Nov-25-11, 12:08

Plan: NANY
Stats: 330/281/170 Female 64.5 inches
BF:Mostly Fried Foods
Progress: 31%

Well, since the title of this thread is, "Thanksgiving (US) is coming... Looking forward to cheating" and the thread is located in the Confession Booth forum...I'm happy to share the culinary delights I enjoyed yesterday.

I had gorilla bread (our traditional holiday breakfast), honey-baked ham, fried turkey, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, green bean casserole, broccoli-cheese casserole, cornbread dressing, mac n cheese, sweet potato casserole, croissant rolls, double-layer pumpkin pie, chess squares (like brown sugar brownies), ginger-sour cream coffee cake, and canned cranberry sauce. I had a few bites of everything throughout the day and it was WONDERFUL! I think everything tasted so much better this year than any other year before. Everything was from scratch (even the broth for the dressing and gravy) except the pie crusts and croissant rolls.

Today my goal is to have the buttery-est grilled cheese sandwich on some crusty, yeasty sourdough bread and some homemade croutons made of the same bread, loaded with butter, EVOO, and herbs. I'm all about the bread today. Then back on the wagon starting at bedtime tonight. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!