#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-15-02, 16:32
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins -- Zone
Stats: 175/175/140 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:no clue; yikes! ;)
Progress: 0%
Cool College Girl returns for round 3

I'm 19, almost 20, a soph ~ the University of Iowa, living in a sorority house. Can you imagine how many pounds I've packed on??

Since living in the house, I've gained nearly 20 lbs. We're talking sweets GALORE, carbs GALORE is more like it. Well they all landed on my hips and thighs, the usual place and now have sadly headed toward my butt, something they have never done.

So, I've successfully managed to lose weight before on atkins and am officially back for round 3!! -- I hate the ridicule I get for this diet, constantly hear about health risks here and there -- I keep reading positive material, so I'm going to try this again. Summer is quickly approaching, I DRED going home and trying to put on those summer clothes again.

Do any of you have some QUICK snack options? I got the whole eggs and meat routine down -- but during the day, I enjoy a little something but never know what I can run to, especially on induction! If any of you go to Iowa, or are in college and have any tips they would be appreciated!!!!

thank you so much! Wish me luck! Any tips are APPRECIATED~!
Sponsored Links