View Single Post
  #375   ^
Old Sat, Feb-12-22, 08:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Wow- Lori,,,,,,, Your trip was here and over before I could blink!!!! I hope you had a fabulous time! Tell us your high point!

Save travels! Are you going to dinner tomorrow for your birthday? I know NOT cooking on your special day is important! You do need some pampering as much as you care for Betty and hubby.

Trig-- glad you are still with us despite all you have on your shoulders!
Goodness between you and Nic right now! Geesh!

Take care of you! Sending go mojo your way!!!!!!!!!

Nic
- How is your trip going? Speaking of mom's- is your brother able to step in this go round? Sending good Mojo your way too!!!!!!!!! Goodness!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
I will hold down the fort until you all get back!

You can read my ramblings............ captive audience LOLOLOL.

See above- so impressed with those egg wraps. I can see many uses for those and all with ZERO carbs/gluten.
I might look up some things you can do with those. I wonder how to make "chips" from those.

I have a full freezer and fridge. That was my last shop before I take off and start my next adventure.

So, I did find a place and locked it down. It is a suburb of Greeneville. It is perfect. In budget, a large fenced yard for Pup to run- two acres of run space for him.

The owner lives on the property in a separate house. They have two dogs as well and one is older, and the other is only 2. So, they are happy to have a playmate for their Molly who is a Jack Russell and high energy. They are an older retired couple who are taking their mother in-law home and using it for some income. I will be their first guest. They seem super sweet.

I will be 45 min from my grandkids and can easy meet them in parks and the zoo (they have a pass) as it is Spring here. I can easy meet them on weekends without having to make it a big deal and pack for overnights.

It is 2.5 hours from my mom and 8 hours from DS and 4.5 hours from a beach! Perfect actually.

Going to be a beautiful day here. Sun is out, and it's going to warm up to about 72-73 with GA blues. I am going to break up my day. Morning will be getting stuff done, I already have sheets and towels spinning.

Might browse Zip Hiring, and then write a bit. I am then headed to the beach for a few hours. Need to get in my time for the next few weeks. It will be a minute before I can get back.

Grilled chicken salad I am making for dinner. Snack turkey/rollup if needed.

Have a good day