Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Tue, Aug-07-18, 05:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- Love your taking us along with you!!!! YAY- we were in Canada with you! Your trip sounds amazing! HAHAHAHA- on AC being optional!!???!! Who DOESN'T have air????? I just can't fathom that. Just FYI- It's hot in DC too!!!!! Record breaking actually. It's hot as hades here!!!!
YUMMMMMMM Lobster. Safe travels

LORI- it's is funny how different we are. The thought of running OUTSIDE is not for me! First in Atlanta- ya gotta have a spot to run. It usually involves getting into a car and driving to a place to park and then ya can walk.. Atlanta is not like you just go outside and have a neighborhood. It is literally tons of traffic and pockets of neighborhoods off the main streets. Plus the heat and people here- no thanks. I would rather hop on the treadmill - crank up my music and hit the shower all here.
I think If I lived in a nice suburban spot with sidewalks. You have a ton of yard!!! BTW- who mows all your grass???????

You don't talk about your hubby much. Does he do Keto and work out too? is he still working? It's funny- now that I think about. Is he the quite type?

BLUE- Are you MIA?????????? Where is your DOT???????

Trig- So where are you going now? What beach? Love your life style! I too would HATE all the eating out!!! Tons of fish huh? Do you eat white fish? Do you fry yours? I am getting salmoned out. Eating too much of it. Not into it right now. Cool that you are packing up the good stuff.
OK- now to the kiddo. You might now see her face again for a long time to come. It is a HUGE pet peeve of mine to see all these millennials walking around with their phones in their face. Seriously- they LIVE on line!!!!!!

They have no concept of life without a phone, facebook, or twitter. I see my staff constantly on their phones, mostly facebook. You know I don't even have a facebook account. I could live without my phone. I do however love my laptop- But it is to come here, shop, check email, and school work. When I close my laptop I am done. I don't walk round with a phone in my face.
So being that I am single- I am out a lot by myself. I watch people. People don't know I am watching them. Why? they ALL have their head in their phones. Especially when out at a sports bar or out to eat it is shocking to me to see couples or families - none of them are talking!!!!!
So- the kiddo as irritating as it is, is normal for her age group. I am not real sure how healthy it is either. We are raising a generation of silo kids.
We now have the capacity to live in a society and never talk to anyone. We can do our jobs online, shop online, groceries online, relationships online. Face to face is unheard of.
OK I went on a typical JAZ tangent! But ya know it is an issue for these kids!!! Kids being 30 and under!!!!!
Boy do I sound stuff old!!!!!!!!
You know what I embrace old school and proud of it. MY children don't use pen and paper. I hear them all the time- oh mom just TEXT my this or that. SIGHHHHHHHHHH OK I am done now!!!!

Ok- the guy, not that interested. I gave it a thought. I agree that older is one thing- and 15 year difference is too much. I know that sometimes it doesn't matter. I mean look at the love that happened between Celine Dion and her husband. Wow what a love story that was. We watched that entire relationship play out to the every end. What a class act she is! That was a real love story!
I am not that....... As much as I would love to have someone in my life. I have come to realize I don't have the time or energy right now to put into someone. I can barely take care of me! I am not into taking care of someone else right now! I actually think I love being single- yet love the attention. But when push comes to shove I am perfectly content to have my king size bed to myself and wake up with dog kisses.
I know way more information then you wanted this morning!!!!! HAHAHAHAH-

Trig- still writing to you........ I know you think I strayed a bit..... HAHAHAH. Well you are going to get your heat and sun today! I am ready for the cooler weather! Time for a swim!!!! Are you still grilling out as much? I will be honest- It has been to hot for me to drag out the grill. I keep mine covered. So I would need to uncover it- and pull it out. And then to stand over the hot grill in the hot sun after working 8 hours- with a drive home. It just isn't working for me. My motto these days is fast and easy.
--------------------------------------------------
Don't have to much to add as I uttered my thoughts thought the post. I am losing one of my best staff. I like her personally and professionally. She ask me for a reference-

Took the night off from writing. Now I pay the piper tonight. Where is that post where I said I was excited about school? Ok- gotta run- another super busy day at work. I know I need to take a step back and not let their circus become mine. They (bean counters) are becoming very anxious. they then pass that right down the line with no explanation. Doesn't make for a great work environment.

Ok- well- stay cool all.
BLUE- you had your break.................