Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Mon, Aug-06-18, 06:37

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz bet that boston butt was delish I love those and so reasonable on cost.

you know age is kinda something and not kinda something in a way. A young gal with an older guy the eyebrows go way up then ya got that middle age area where 10 yr diff. means nothing, but then older, hmm, younger one will survive longer than an older person and you have to watch how that goes down in a way, but if true LOVE connection is there none of that matters so you go with your gut on your guy and if it seems fab go for it, if it seems very lukewarm ya might wanna pass.

Yea on the treadmill!!
Thanks for info on Savannah, loved reading all about your time there.

Lori, so hear ya on the 'eyes are on the phone'....omgosh they all do it out there. I think we will be the last generation not to do it
Happy you are liking your running training sessions again. Hope the do well by ya I am not an exercise gal and won't do it. I go for outdoor activity as my exercise.

Blue the kiddo can't remember last month's trip let alone earlier HAHA drives me nutso cause I say remember when...nope...well her eyes are on her phone with her Bluetooth headphones, maybe it is just she can't hear me or cares right now. 13 is a weirdo age for sure and ONE I can't remember hardly LOL

Wshing you the best on all that packing and more. Stress to the max of course but big picture shows relaxing, chilling, new adventures and calm from the storm Can't wait to hear and see pics of new place!!!

hey all
simple day
off to store in a bit. need tons of water for beach trip. get soda for those guys. starting to pack the rv.
leave Friday
dog goes in for teeth cleaning tomorrow. then 2 days later is grooming.
have to work on food. get fridge going in rv and start doing my usual.
ALOT MORE cooking on this trip, told hubby SO SICK of going out to eat so I have to make sure I got good food in the rv....good meats of course seafood we will eat out there.

sunny and super hot and nice here finally. will swim later.

doing usual junk all in prep for leaving for our 9 day trip to the beach.