Old Wed, May-28-14, 17:04
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajack
What it took me a lifetime to understand was "MAINTENANCE" is one of the steps, and as are each of those phases, the last one is as importance as the first.

Just like all the levels in weight loss, when one reaches goal weight, they have to work their weight loss program AS IT'S MEANT TO BE WORKED, in that last phase.

Reaching goal weight is a great achievement, but it ain't the be all and end all. "MAINTENANCE" is what one wants, and is as easy as are the other levels, if we work it in the same way!

This is my battle with myself in losing the weight, putting back on repeatedly over the span of my entire adult life. I've lost literally 100s of pounds over the decades -- I have been 100% successful EVERY single time I decided to lose weight and DIET using A '72 -- what I failed to understand was to follow the REST of the journey! I didn't realize or pretended not to realize that this is a WOE not a diet... diets have an end goal and stop, WOE's end goal is the grave...

I am NEVER EVER going to be a carb eater (well I can be if I want FAT Jo hanging around again). I get that NOW -- don't know what brain cells finally fired to make me realize that. But I REFUSE to REGAIN!! And I solely have that power over what I put in my mouth and I am a control freak so it's going to be easy! **cue "take-over the world" evil villain laugh** Yep, I am going to be an LC WOE Lifer!!!!