#6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-24-20, 09:07

Plan: Atkins72/Paleo/NoGrain/IF
Stats: 285/220/200 Female 5 feet 5.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benay
As of today I have reached my self imposed goal of losing 25 pounds in 6 months. Sigh. I am still short of my goal by 2 1/2 pounds.

So, as of today, I will weigh only once a week and not daily, I will no longer weigh and measure every dang thing I eat, and enter it into my computer program.

The pressure to lose to a self imposed timetable is over. Now I will maintain my eating pattern but without stressing over it (hopefully) and keep on keeping on.

Eating 2 meals a day now, not eating after 2 pm, and eating primarily carnivore. But i will relax on salads. I love Greek and Cesar salads and will indulge in one or the other once a week if I feel so inclined. Otherwise nothing else will change.

Eventually those 2 1/2 pounds will go away.

Age does make a difference. 14 years ago I lost 80 pounds on Protein Power in the same amount of time.

Discovering just how sensitive I have become to carbohydrates has been an eye opener.

I am hoping that by indulging in a big mac or bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich occasionally won't be like a recovering alcoholic falling off the wagon and going back to drinking.

I may not have met my goal - but I am not quitting.

Congrats! You could eat those sandwiches with no bread.