View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-14, 21:37

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Apparently I am getting old LOL Out of 15 folicals we got 8 eggs and out of 8 eggs we got 2 good eggs that fertalized, lived 3 days and they put the 2 embros in today. I was told to relax today LOL I'm in somone elses house, just being away from home is bothing me. I'm either a hormonal bitch or a crying mess. My friend and I have been kinda avoiding each other the past week. Not hard to do since she spends all her time in front of the computer or in her room all the time, she sleeps a lot too. I have been running around, waisting gas durring the day and show up in the evening for supper. I don't know what I did to piss her off, all I can figure is 2 adult women in one house may be too much LOL

We are packing up and going home tomorrow

Quote:
"He is the one..."? Everything should be a team effort from now on.

What part of pregnancy is a team effort? LOL Lets face it, for the most part (not all) us women do most of it from pregnancy to child birth to raising them. His father was involved when he was home from work, he comes home now after work and is involved with me and the kids. I see no reason why he wouldn't be involved down the road. But,\ as the woman, I am the main care taker. The pregnancy may not be fun, just getting to this point has not been fun. I get the shots, I get the hormonal issues, he gets to deal with me LOL He can't do much more than that, although I keep threatening to give him shots in the butt too.

Pregnancy is pretty much on my shoulders took he's not taking the shots or carrying it. I'm sure he will help when I'm not feeling up to doing my work and such but he can't carry the kid/s (keep threatening to put one in him too). Lets face it, for most of us pregnancy has is down sides LOL He is a silly man and has no clue to it, he will learn

As for him being the one? I believe he is. I've been married twice now, my first ex husband lives with my litte sister (what a fellow). My second ex husband has been showing his selfish and nasty side for quite some time.

Heath is everything they are not, he's patiend with me even when I'm blond. He shook his head when I dented up my care the other day and said "life goes on." He is helpful and loving with the kids, and even though he doesn't like my rabbits he is there to help repair the barn or sex the baby bunnies. He is gentle and loving with me, he does little things that would melt your hearts He is balding, graying, getting chubby in the mid section and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

When I met hiim he was open that he wanted a child at some point. I told him I couldn't have them, crazy as heck that we ended up together LOL We were attached from the beginning and about a year into it, he started getting upset that he would never get the chance to raise a child from the start. After a while of kinda sweeping it under the rug I had to make a descision. Move him on or try to to give him what he wants. I really did/do not believe that he would have stuck around forever if I didn't at least try.

We've tried LOL I've had a surgery to repair my falopian tubes with gave me more scar tissue, infection in my abdomanen and a blood infection. He stuck by my side all week long while I was in the hospital. I hurt all the time but held back the tears till the end. Every time they stuck me, I just couldn't control the tears any more. He cried with me and we made it through that long and painful wee.

I went blind a few years back and he was there with me, leading me around and helping with everything. We cried together then too LOL He stuck it out with me, to this day he knows what I can and can't see and is always there to help me. You know, he used to lead me into rest rooms and guide me to toilets and sinks. He still does it out of habit when we are in public LOL Its kinda funny but we did that for so long! He still leads me around in parking lots and stores. I can loose my own mother in a store and if its too bright or too dark in a parking lot I can't see a thing. A year ago my right ovary had to come out, he was with me through all that. He cried with my Dr when we were told that I couldn't have children naturally. He told me that he would do his best to get over that but as time went on, he just wasn't. Finally last summer I told hiim it was time to put the money up and do IVF. It didn't go well at all, the medication did not do well in my body and the eggs died shortly after the retrieval. I was a hormonal bitch all the way home, its a 4 hour drive. I cried, I blamed hiim for all my pains emotional and physical. I felt used and only wanted for my ovarys (or lack of). Nothing could sedate me that day, I informed him I was never doing that again.
He took my wrath all the way home, finally, an hour from home, he pulled over and started to cry. Then we started really talking and got it all off our chest. We've been excedingly close ever since, like we weren't already LOL We talked about trying again with a different protocol. Finally we agreed on January and that this would be the last time. We are out of money and I'm very honest, every time I get stuck in the ass with that giant needle, I'm feeling a little used. It has to be done though with IVF and I get over my fits when he's done and rubs the sore spot on my bum and cuddles with me afterwards.

I don't think we find too many good men out there, but even the good ones has faults. I can't say him wanting to have the experiance of raising a child from the start a fault.

So, after all that, I'm not getting rid of him. Right now we are laying in bed at my friends house. He's already gotten my computer and water so I could climb in bed and stay here and "rest" as the Dr ordered

I have not done well with my eating its been really hard living in someone elses home and eating well. We both agreed that tomorrow we are eating healthier. I've already boughten lots of veggies to take home with us.