View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Mar-03-19, 17:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Ibangle, keep on keeping on, I have really made a mistake letting my weight creep up like it has, it is a lot harder on me being heavy. It is a lot harder to get exercise, I huff and puff, I know it is a must for me to do this, I hope you do well, and maybe you too can have new lungs and breathe easier I will pray for you. I am on day 2 now, and I am really liking this a lot better than lowfat. I am really wondering about my rejection drugs, and hope they do not have carbs. I have looked and looked for info but am coming up short. I am going to stick with LC and see how it goes, have ordered some keto test strips so I can see if I am getting into ketosis, as I am afraid if I dont, because of medicine, I will gain more weight eating this way. I had mock danish for breakfast this morning, and after low fat, it tasted heavenly I used liquid splenda, and it was great. For lunch I had some ring sausage, no sugar or carbs. and I had made myself a glass of lemonade with that squirt stuff... I am satisfied, and not hungry at all. Feel like this is going to work much better for me. I appreciate all the encouragement... Thanks all of you