Old Fri, May-09-03, 10:27
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Schwarzbein Newbie

Hello fellow Schwarzbeiners:

I just thought I'd introduce myself since I've just switched over to the SPII program - Insulin Sensitive with Burned Out Adrenal Glands. I really don't need to get tested b/c my symptoms are so obvious. I think my ability to do cardio will be a good gauge on how well I'm progressing with my adrenal glands. But I will probably at some point get the saliva test done through my doctor as I start to heal so I know when I can move onto the next phase.

This has been a process now for 2 years, trying to regain my health. It's a bit of a long story, but I'm very happy to be at this point with Schwarzbein. I started healing my adrenals 2 years ago, so I've been following Schwarzbein philosophy during this time. I intially followed a candida diet that my doctor put me on, but began having troubles with hypoglycemia. That led me to Atkins which eventually led me to Schwarzbein.

I am pretty much following SPII to the letter. No processed foods (except allowable ones), no stimulants, organic foods, at least 5 servings of veggies/day... I don't think I can eat anymore healthier than what she recommends.

I'm almost at the daily carb recommendations since I've had to slowly introduce more carbs after doing LC.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and see how many others are doing the same program that I'm doing. I've finally let go of the burning desire to lose the weight I gained and I'm putting my trust in Dr. S. That was a scarey process coming to this point. So I'm no longer focusing on losing weight, but getting healthier.

Any comments about my menus or suggestions about what I'm doing would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links