View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Mar-12-12, 03:37

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

I've had a few good sessions, just didn't feel like posting, "Another great training session today!", and then, two days later, "Another great training session today!". I'll get back to logging the weights after today's session, just for future reference.

I'll also include a picture of my new fractional weight plates! They fit an olympic bar, with the big holes, and come in .25, .5, .75 and 1 kg. That's five kg weighing down my gym bag, and I had to ask Mum if she had any REALLY tough bags lying around the attic I could borrow, because the flimsy thing I was using (blood bank bag) would have ruptured for sure.

Plans for today: I'm going to start my bridge pose just after warmup, or as a part of my warmup, since I wipe out my arms too much to do it safely (or remotely comfortably) after. This time I'm even going to try the crow pose, even if for 5 seconds.

I'm also going to start using the .5 kg plates on the oly bar for military presses. My form isn't perfect yet, but I'm tired of pressing just the bar, and I figure 1 kg is just about right to add.

I may even start work on learning the power clean today.