#81   ^
Old Fri, Aug-10-18, 05:09

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Bon Voyage Trig! Have a fabulous time!

Jaz...hope you are finishing up your latest assignment. You need some down time girl! I think you are off today and your treadmill is coming? Exciting!

Nic...glad you are home safe & sound. But.....an exploding watermelon? I simply cannot imagine the mess! Hope you were able to find the source of the smell and eradicate it! Ewww! Did your husband hear it "pop" or just discover it on the counter? Weird! So you are on the big wedding countdown now! Everything will come together and be beautiful, I just know it.

Blue...hope you're able to find your way back to the site! Sure miss your thoughtful posts. I know you are super busy with your work and getting your house in show shape.

I think I'm going to have a rest day today. I had a good gym workout yesterday and since golf is cancelled all weekend, I'll have time to get my running in tomorrow. Today I'm shooting for a low calorie LC day. I don't know if I'll be able to stick to 500 calories, but I'll certainly come in under 1000.

Last night I went out to dinner with some friends from the golf course. I did have my 1 lite beer, and made good food choices. I had 2 appetizers for my dinner. Bacon wrapped scallops & crab stuffed mushrooms. Yum! I know there were a few carbs in the mushrooms, but I felt good about what I chose. We went to a new pub that is really nice. They have trivia on Thursday nights and one of the girls wanted to stay, but the rest of us were ready to go home. I promised that I would go for trivia some Thursday....could be fun.

Ok gang.....make it a good day!