View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Nov-28-21, 07:49

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hello my friends!

Saying it for posterity because it's the best line ever: MY BUTT SAID NOPE! - Trig

Okay, as you were. lol

Lori, I didn't realize that the Dr's wife hadn't seen the house yet. Did he video it or anything? That could be an interesting development. I assume he must know her tastes though...

Happy 70th to your DH! That is a big birthday! Very sweet that you are making him an apple crisp. Did he want anything special for dinner?

Trig- Glad you are home and I guess you are feeling good now, back to yourself? I sure hope so!

NO STEAKS?? OMG girl get out and get you some! I have taken to buying filet at Costco. They cut them big and thick, and sell them in a pack of 4 or something. Then I come home and cut them in half and vac seal them in a set of 2-3 per package and we get several good dinners out of it for less than the price of one night out.

•••••

Nice to be back in DE. I did a teeny bit of decorating, just the mantle, but I'd like to do a few other small things around here. This place needs some twinkle lights! Since DH won't make it out here in December I probably won't put the tree up but that makes me sad. I want to but I don't want to actually erect it myself. lol

The dogs are so good on the drive over now. Besides Sophie standing up the whole time in her doggie car seat and breathing all over me. Ha!

They were delighted to get up and head off to the dog park this morning to sniff around and visit with the other dogs. We do like it here!

Off to the craft show in a while. It's indoors but it is mid 50s and sunny so a beautiful day. I'll be driving with the windows open and the music playing to Ocean City!