#51   ^
Old Fri, Nov-25-05, 23:06

Plan: Carb addicts diet
Stats: 180/180/135 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default CAD Test?

Hello to all.

I just joined and found this page on the CAD test. Is this one and the same as the one in the "The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet" book by the Heller couple? I tried to click on the site, but was unable to get it to open.
By the way, I am in the severe range, and have tried so many diets, but just do not make anywhere near my goal weight, before I pick up my old carb-eating habits again. I sincerely hope that I will find the best way in doing so soon.
I was someone, in the past who could eat anything and any amount I wanted without gaining. Now, it is nothing short of a real struggle. I really want and need to find a way to accomplish my weight objective, and hope this site and all of you will support me in what has been a real challenge for quite some time now.
I was once a smoker, and did not find it that difficult at all to quit. Really. I did start smoking again twice, in the past due to the weight gain, but will not make that mistake again, for health concerns etc.
Thanks a bunch for reading my intro post, and I hope I can not only be supported, but find ways to support you as well.

Best regards.
efb

PS: Now I need to learn how to use this site. Let's see if I can put in a smiley.