View Single Post
  #439   ^
Old Fri, May-03-24, 05:12

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Slept in this morning for a bit since Gabby decided she wanted to be outside overnight. This time of year, she enjoys prowling around all night. She came in for breakfast and wanted to go back out! She'll soon come in and go upstairs and sleep the day away.

I'm heading to the golf course again....last time until Monday. There is a tournament at our club tomorrow that ties up the course and then Sunday it's supposed to rain a lot. Monday we're playing in a tournament that benefits Camp Cadet, a State Police youth program. Our son is the president of the organization and it's a good fundraiser.

---------

Trig....How's it going? Have you gotten the pool figured out? They are a lot of work.

Nic....Happy birthday to your DD. It sounds like you'll have a nice family party for her. Take out and cake? What could be better?!

Jaz....I'm so sorry your job has turned into a super stressful situation. I had high hopes that it would continue as it started with a good life/work balance. What did the dentist say about your tooth?

--------

Well, I soon have to get moving. I need to eat a little something before heading out. I've been walking a lot on the course and that takes energy!

Happy day!