View Single Post
  #1974   ^
Old Fri, Oct-13-17, 11:17

Plan: Carb Addicts
Stats: 175/154/135 Female 5 5'
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hi Eno; that Air&Space Museum sounds amazing. It would fill you with such a sense of wonder to think of what man is capable of doing.
I love planetariums and learning about the universe as well.

Great to have an alternative to eggs too in the morning; Sometimes its hard to face the same thing every day.

Patricia; That's great news about your husband. He sounds really ambitious;
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!
Your so blessed to find the love of your life.
I still haven't yet-i'm almost 37 years old
but i'm not worrying either as the older i get; the more i know what kind of man i'm most compatible with. I'd rather no relationship at all than to be in a bad one.

I had an experience i think you'd find amusing;
This stray cat appeared around our house recently; so we started to feed it; he wasn't exactly that friendly and we couldn't pet without it lashing out at us so we presumed it was just another feral cat that may have been dumped at our house.
One afternoon we spotted an ad in the newspaper with a picture of this cat; he had been missing for almost 2 months and his owner had sent out as SOS with posters everywhere; online, offering rewards, saying how 'dearly loved and missed' he was. We could not believe it. It had strayed almost 8 miles away.

The reunion was such a sight to behold; the cat was like a different creature when he seen his owner and ran to him & into his arms and threw himself down at this feet. It was just such a miracle for this guy to get his cat back...he had been so upset, thinking it had died. I think he was even praying to get it back... His prayers were definitely heard.

So who says cats aren't loyal. It did my heart good to see.