#991   ^
Old Thu, Jun-30-22, 07:35

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey all

I'm here, Trig!

Girl, sounds like things are coming fast and furious with MIL and I am sorry to hear it. 2022 is being a bit rough on you all so far, for real. Sending big hugs, take the day to chill and float. Hugs to Chop.

Lori, have fun playing golf and then YAY your Sis comes in! I know you are super excited about that!

Jaz, Oh girl, I'm sorry this job is turning out to be rough. I feel like you can't win with either the boss being rough or the co-workers being rough. I feel like you need to launch your own business of some kind and work independently. I wonder if there is some way you can do that?

44 down is FAB. Well done!!! I like the approach you are taking with your coworker. More people should approach things that way!

••••••••••••

Headed to the beach shortly. Yesterday I was at the beach for a good 3 hours, then back for dog walks and chilling before showering and going to DS20's band's show. It turned out it was in an art gallery AND there was seating AND there were ear plugs so that was good! It was still LOUD though and being in a small art gallery the sound was very distorted. Still very proud of him and it was fun to see him doing something he loves. They are releasing a new single soon and it is a fun song!

DH and DD are coming tomorrow ALTHOUGH DH says he doesn't feel great today so I told him he has to take a test. If he comes here and then is sick with covid and we have to quarantine I will NOT be happy. Given that he was just in Chicago with a bunch of people for the past handful of days it is well within the realm of possibility. Assuming he is fine SoIL will also be coming, I think on Friday night?

Things are going fine otherwise - I'm really making the most of the good weather and enjoying all the area has to offer. Mainly hitting up the beaches and not doing restaurants and shops bc summer crowds. Weekends I hit the boardwalk beach bc I can ride the shuttle.

Ok, later gators, gonna pack up a cooler and put on my swimming togs!
Sponsored Links