View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-02, 09:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/125/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default thanks guys!

Thanks so much. I can't wait till I'm able to tell everyone I've reached 100% goal. And yes, I do feel so much better. I've had problems with heart burn for several years now and I thought it was because dh and I ate a lot of spicy food. It kept me up at night, I was miserable. Even after the first day of this WOE the heartburn disappeared. Currently I am a unemployed, just moved to a new area, before this WOE I would spend all day in bed, sometimes sleeping till way past noon then taking a 2 or 3 hour nap early in the evening. Now I get up in the morning, still late but dh stays up late drawing for clients, drink my first tall glass of water, work out, eat a bit, do what ever I have planned that day, maybe take a 15 minute nap because I love naps so much.. I feel like I'm actually living for the first time in years. I'm actually going to find a job at the first of May (I have family coming up at the end of this month) This forum has been a big help to me, I check it several times a day. When ever I have a question, you guys are here, when ever I need inspiration, you guys are here. Ahhh...enough sappiness from me. Thanks again!

Signed,
Carla