#32   ^
Old Sat, Jan-12-02, 17:09
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/150/119
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default BE BRAVE

Susan, its hard to tell how long aperson will go on living after being found to have Cancer, as there are so many different types
but if it is of any help to you my auntie has just died of lung cancer we go to her funeral on wed this week she was told 7 months ago, now she was 80 years old, my ex mother-in-law was told she had lung cancer, she refused any therepy and she lasted 1 month, my uncle was taken into hospital aged 43 and they did'nt even have time to tell him that he had lung cancer he died before the test results came back to confim it, so you see its very hard to tell, if its possible then you should go and see his doctor he should be able to give you a fairly accurate answere to your questions, maybe your mum already has been told but wont face it or is afraid to tell you what is really going on but dont be hard on her, maybe you and her could go and visit your dads doctor, then you will be in a better position to sort things out.

I hope everything works out OK for all of you, keep in touch I always belive that no matter how bleak things look if you think straight and dont bury your head then everything will turn out OK in the end.

Take Care

Carol