View Single Post
  #164   ^
Old Sat, May-08-21, 13:03
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

^Cool, thanks Janet. I signed up; nothing to do today until it's time to make dinner.

AVPX1, I wouldn't worry too much about the actual ratio. Like calorie counting, I don't believe that it will necessarily literally translate into guaranteed weight loss. Satiety is highly subjective. I would just track what you eat, how you feel in terms of hunger/satiety/etc (maybe start a journal here ), and you'll probably fall into a pattern of your favourite meals that way. That's how it is for me, anyway. I tend to be more concerned about the ratio on the individual ingredients and go from there.

Do feel free to start a recipe thread, but to be honest, I'm not sure it would get much traffic since most of the P:E food I eat (and probably others?) seems like basic meat-and-veg, basic greek-yogurt-and-whey-mush, etc. But definitely ask here or start a thread in the "Kitchen Help" forum if you have any questions about cooking techniques or ingredients. It can be tricky converting recipes to be more P:E friendly.

Thanks for Maria's sheet! I'll look over that sometime tonight.