#51   ^
Old Thu, Jul-11-13, 16:38
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%

Actually Change in my perception.

When I was younger with just a few extra pounds(5-10), my perception was completely whacked. It got this way from listening to external influences, my parents, friends, siblings.

I felt back then(175-185) as fat as I felt at my highest point. I don't think I have ever known what it is like to like my body or to be proud of my body or feel slender (even when I was slender and athletically ripped in some of my muscles).

I have always felt fat. And thus be ashamed and don't show the fattage when wearing clothes.

A coworker yesterday commented on how good I looked. I almost was hestitant to wear the shirt I did, cause I thought it was a little bit snuggy. And she said, "this is the first time I can actually see your weight loss and wow". She said the typical clothes I wear to work drapes/hides and it is difficult to see it.

This opened my eyes, to me in a constant mode of hiding my fat, being ashamed of my fat.

So today I took a polo shirt that was a 22/24 in size and wore it to work. I was thinking I should wait a few more pounds for it to be looser.

i didn't. I wore it it looked good and I felt good. And I thanked my co-worker. She loved the shirt on me and said it was the perfect size.

The weight loss has now giving me the gift of showing off my body regardless the weight.

I am going through my closet and saying seriously I wore this it looks so blocky, and bulky what was I thinking?

I can't wait for the day I can tuck in my shirt and not look like a guy that has a belly over hanging.