View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Aug-16-10, 03:07

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hey
Well I started out having mainly vegies and fruit and rolled oats for breaky.Bear in mind it is nearly the end of our winter here so hence the hot breaky!
I did good for WL by not having bread the first two mths.The I had abit of basmati rice( I always measured my cups so I knew just how much I was having.I now have 2 slices wholemeal bread some days .
When you are counting caloires or pints you do have to watch your portionsize and be aware of the all too eay,'portion distortion'
Try to keep to whole foods and fruits and vegies/meat/fish/chicken salad etc .I use whatever is in season for fruit and veg and try not not over do the protein though I I do make sure I have enough so I am not losing muscle. I still can enjoy a wholesome hamburger homemade if I want, and the chips too BUT I cook my own chips and I bake them with spray and herbs or whatever spice I feel like.Just as tasty as other chips and you can have that 1 T of sauce or a dash of mustard if you choose. It really does not take that long to peel your potatos and make your own.
If fit is any help I am journalling my foodmost days. You might find my eating abit boring though
The odd time I feel like a snack or want something to have with my pills, I have afew sesame crackers or 1/2 c LF natural yoghurt which I make.Might add some fruit to it on occasion.
Watch the sugar though.I don't add sugar!
Good luck, I Am sure you will make it work as you are more active than I