View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Mon, Mar-10-03, 10:11
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

I am celiac. I was not medically diagnosed, doctors have been treating the symptoms and not the cause. I've done a ton of reading and discovered I have a candida problem also. Not suprisingly considering the condition my small intestines is probably in. Promenea is right, the only way for a celiac to heal is complete avoidance of gluten in all it's uses (there are many hidden sources) for life. There is a great site with tons of info and lists of not know uses of gluten in food additives. celiac.com During the treatment of candida sugar in all forms must be avoided and ruffage if tolerated is need to cleanse the colon. Not good killing the buggers if they just lie there dead!! You need to also take an antifungal to eradicate the candida, a probiotic to rebuild the beneficial bacteria and ammino acids (l-glutamine) to rebuild the intestinal damage. Then once the war is won, the only way to maintain health is to consume a diet of whole natural unprocessed foods and no grains. I'll take a steak and salad to can can of ravioli and IBS anyday!!!

Liz
Sponsored Links