View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Mon, Sep-23-02, 12:21

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 135/125/120
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Calorie Counting

Hi Rob, You seem to know a bunch about all of this stuff and I'm really enjoying your input and advice. I do have a question for you though. One of the reasons I got so turned onto this way of eating is because of the promise that I wouldn't have to count calories so much. Do you think the old 10X or 12X body weight caloric formula still applies? I'm just real curious because I'm so close to what I want to weigh, but I seem stuck getting this last 5 to 10 lbs off. I try not to complain too much because I have stopped smoking while incorporating this new eating lifestyle, so I just chucked off the stall because of that - I mean, I didn't gain any weight either. But, if there's a way to push down these extra lbs. I'm interested to know how.

Further to my quandary about being stalled, I have added some of Dr. Atkins muffins and Aunt Paula's brownies into my diet. Do you think these might be adding too many carbs? It's not like I'm eating a box a day or anything for sure. Just for snack purposes in between meals.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.