Old Fri, Sep-04-20, 15:37

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merpig
I'm lucky that pasta has never called my name. I do make it sometimes for the grandkids when they come over. They all adore mac and cheese. But I can take it or leave it. Even in my old non-LC days I was pretty "meh" about pasta, though my mom made the most awesome spaghetti sauce ever but would never give me the recipe and now she's gone. I sure wish I had it as I'd love to see if I could LC-ize it. It would be super with meatballs ro Italian sausage or something.

My downfall has always been sweets and the grandkids also love to bake when I come over. I'm better off letting them bake "regular" stuff as I don't have many issues avoiding wheat and sugar. But if we try to bake any sort of keto recipes I could easily end up eating the entire batch.

You are definitely in a good place now. The sweets dont call to you ......

I too must be careful of eating too many servings of the low carb options.

Son made LC choc chip dough. Ate half, gave half to brother. Made another batch today !lol

Pasta. After teaching my boys to nake brownies standing on a kitchen chair, dumping ingredients into bowl, stirring. Pour into baking pan. Then when tall enough, crank the pasta maker. Today, the pasta maker is packed away. Too delish!!

I never made mac n cheese for my kids. I might now that they are teens.