View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-09-11, 17:48

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Welcome back!

Glad to see the forums back online again. I've been frantic the last few days trying to get here and having no luck. Having spent my entire professional career debugging computer problems I knew it had to be something bad to keep a site offline for days!

How did everyone make out during the outage? I realized that I really depend heavily on this site to help me stay focused. But I made out okay, and finally dropped the pounds I gained while my sister was visiting me.

On the down side, on Sunday I came down with a *cold* for the first time in three years. I have been totally free of sicknesses for three years and really felt my diet and the supplements I take had helped make me "bulletproof". But clearly not the case, alas, as I battle clogged ears, stuffy and runny nose, pressure headache behind the eyeballs. Monday was the worst. Except for walking the dog (and what an effort that was) I basically spent the whole day in bed, but Tueday was better and today was better yet.

I've given up the soda habit, but when I feel rotten I really like ginger ale. Tuesday I got out to the local natural foods market and picked up a 6-pack of ginger ale sweetened with stevia. It's actually a bit too sweet for me taste, but it does hit the spot going down. Hope everyone else is well.
Sponsored Links