#52   ^
Old Wed, Nov-23-11, 22:39

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexym2
part of me says to, "just screw it." But, I don't want to gain any weight from the holidays. Am I going to be able to jump back on the wagon with all that temptation hovering around?

Part of me says "just screw it" too! I've had some major stress this past week and it's not going to end until the 1st. I didn't get near as much done today as I'd planned and the fudge I've eaten every year that I can remember as long as I've been alive is very tempting. But I CAN'T do it! I've got to hold my ground. I CAN NOT gain and have to re-lose it all over again.

My goal is not to not gain weight over the holidays. You can be eating totally on plan and still gain a couple of pounds over-indulging on completely legal foods. My goal this year is to STAY ON PLAN AND EAT ONLY LEGAL FOODS. Even if I over-indulge and gain a couple of pounds this will not cause me to go into an all out carb fest and completely off plan as in past years.

I can do this legally and so can you!!!! Think of all the progress you have made! Don't lose ground just because of a day. I'm rooting for you and me and everyone else here to stay legal and on plan tomorrow. WE CAN DO IT!!!