View Single Post
  #87   ^
Old Thu, Oct-30-03, 07:52

Plan: Back with Atkins, works b
Stats: 196/151/145 Female 5'6"
BF:28/26/
Progress: 88%

I always weigh myself on Monday mornings. Occasionaly I will weigh myself at other times during the week but not as a general rule.

Daily weighing will show fluctuations in weight whether or not you cheat. There are always contributing factors, and just about any professional will tell you that once a week at the same time, wearing the same thing will give you your actual "average" for the week.

Past personal experience has given me proof that the carb blockers help me. If I ever had cheats in the past I was doomed. I would look at food and gain weight. Cravings would return and I would ALWAYS spiral out of control to my old eating habits. I also have adverse reactions when I consume sugar, I get the shakes, sick to my stomach, etc and if I take the carb blocker I do not have those symptoms.

Again, I must repeat, I don't just go hog wild (again I feel that the carb blockers help with this)

You don't gain 2 lbs of fat over night, nor do you lose 2 lbs of fat over night. 1 lb of fat loss is either the burning of 3500 calories or total consuming LESS than 3500 calories, (or a combination of both) and weighing daily can cause some people to get very discouraged. So if you for example eat a piece of cake that is 1000 calories and the carb blocker blocks 500 this in turn helps with your total consumption.