#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-19, 11:55

Plan: Carnivore 95%
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 165cm
BF:
Progress:
Default Canari from a Canary island

Hi there!
I have been quite low carb for long, as I have been gluten free for most of this century... And then went down in other carbs as well. I was very cautious with sugar since ever, as I was not supposed to have a good pancreas.

The health reason I am still not very well informed about is that my mother was working in a lab with heavy alcohols during pregnancy. I had digestive issues as a baby. I do not have any feature that could come from drinking alcohol, as it was not the case in my family, as my iq for example is more on the high side.

So I have no idea how it impacted my metabolism, but it was recorded as low when I was a baby, as stated by my mom's notes!

I have tried a high fruit diet some years ago, as we have a lot of ripe local fruits, but eventually I had to eat too often and had hot flashes.

1 year ago I decided to go back to more meat and less fruits, and had to increase my stomach acid. Then I heard about the carnivore diet and adapted quite easily.

Now I am off until I end with all the chirimoyas and mangos from the garden!

I believe in cycling anyway... and I started to feel heavy from fats. I also decided to be off eggs during this time.

I normally eat mainly meat, fish, eggs, goat whey.

I also grow avocados. I have some bitter greens if I need some from time to time, or aloe vera... Then I also have some berries in the garden.

I also live a life in NATURE, so grounding, natural light, respect of the circadian rythm and low EMF are quite easy for me and I am lucky!
Sponsored Links