Thread: Vlc /zc
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, May-28-19, 09:13

Plan: ZC Carnivore 100%
Stats: 170/147/140 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 77%

I'm 73. I'm ZC mostly because my body is badly affected by lifelong dieting, so most LC plans dont work for me. I admire the Atkins diet as given in Atkins first book, 1972. It worked splendidly for me then to lose all my extra weight in a few short months but im not in my 20s anymore & i didnt stay LC then .

I saw it as a diet. Once i lost the weight i did the worst thing that i could have done, i stopped being LC. I treated it like a diet, off once i hit goal. Have done that on every "diet" I've been on since age 16.

I'm ZC now because my body cannot use even a few carbs wisely. Those few carbs, say in lettuce for salad, create hunger an hour later, just as HC eating does.

My journal here documents my history & why I am doing as I am today. Been here since 2015.

But all I need to know about ZC I learned from the journals of two here years ago who are not here now, O Susanna & "the Bear." I followed the later best ZC examples of years experience from here to Facebook & more than a few other online sites. Google "zero carb" or "carnivore" to locate.

I write in my journal here just my experience & what I practice from others. I do not try to change anyone from LC to ZC, for LC works for many if they have patience to stick with it for the long haul & don't jump around changing often what they eat, trying to control progress to see what they want to see in trusting the scale as their only guide. I made that mistake, so ...

Best wishes!
Desert Mo