View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Fri, Dec-28-07, 18:17

Plan: Paleo
Stats: 155/155/135 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 0%

I just caught this thread... Good thing I already had my cheat with the chocolate chip cookies that I made at Christmas

I have no idea why anyone would post & say that they have recipes but are writing a cookbook & cannot share. what is the purpose in that? I am also writing a cookbook, from 50 years worth of recipes - & it is a heck of a lot of work. But the reason that i am doing it is because my pieces of paper are starting to crumble. I do share my recipes, I figure that if on the odd rare chance that my book actually got in print for the general public, (which I think is not likely) that if you have tried one of my recipes & liked it then you might remember me & want to check out the cookbook. But then again I am double DQ1 so i know my brain is a little messed up !

I have been GF for over 3 years & now I am dairy free except for the occasional butter. I have the original recipes & the conversions, plus new GF DF ones, so I decided to just put them all in the cookbook. I am doing this cookbook with the intention that it is for my grandchildren. I happened to think that it would also be a good book to give to someone that is not gluten free but has family or friends that are!!! You know us Southerners and food... I have been trying to reform myself & not give food as gifts, but it is difficult...

And if you are still reading, I do not care if it is Paleo or not, but IMO I think that ya'll should not be eating ANY of that artificial sweetner stuff. OMG I think it is the worse thing in the world. If you do not want to eat sugar, can't you just use Honey? I wish some of you would really think about how BAD that artificial sweetner is.