View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Aug-14-17, 03:46

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Marty re-posted his all-time mother of all lists for all foods for all goals. If you haven't seen this before, or haven't opened and saved the .pdf that applies to your goals, give this one another look.

https://optimisingnutrition.com/201...2/cheat-sheets/

Quote:
It’s no secret that there is no perfect diet for everyone. Your nutritional requirements depend on many factors, including your age, health status, activity levels, and goals.

I’ve spent a lot of time over the last couple of years designing prioritised food lists to suit a range of goals and situations. This article summarises this labour of love into what I hope will be a useful resource that will help a lot of people.
I have grouped the various food lists into the following categories:

1. foods to optimise your metabolic health (e.g. therapeutic ketosis, diabetes management, weight loss, bodybuilding, and athletic performance, etc.),
2. foods that boost specific nutrients associated with common health conditions,
3. ethical, philosophical and religious considerations, and
4. macronutrient and micronutrient extremes (low carb, keto, high protein, low protein, etc.).

For those of you who just want to know which foods you should eat more of, I have included the food lists up front.
If you want to understand how I have developed the various food lists, continue reading to the end of the article.

Thanks again, Marty!