View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Mon, Aug-20-18, 16:49

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

We went to the farmers market yesterday. Got lots of wonderful fresh veggies. bought tons of bell peppers and tossed it in our freezer. Also picked up some huge cucumbers fresh green beans and zucchini. waiting for spaghetti squash to come in season. I plan on buying as much of it as possible for the freezer. It is very expensive here sometimes seven bucks a squash. I can get it from the farmers market for $12 a half a bushel. My future mother in law cooks and freezes it and that is my plan.

Going to make zoodles and a double batch of zucchini soup tonight for the freezer. Yesterday I took some of the peppers and made two meals of low carb stuffed peppers for the freezer.
With working full time and Going to classes in a few weeks I am very worried about not eating healthy. Last time I was in school i put on a ton of weight from eating junk. I am trying to plan ahead so I can just pull stuff out of the freezer on nights I have classes. This week I am going to make a turkey breast. I will probably use what is left for some low carb casseroles for the freezer.

Over the labor day holiday we are going to Washington dc for the weekend. We have a fridge in the hotel room along with a microwave. I will be bringing my protein shakes Crystal lite and some healthy snacks. We are planning on eating at outback steakhouse out there. I plan on sticking with steak steamed broccoli and skipping the bread. One night we are just having sandwiches so for me that is deli turkey or ham on lettuce. Not sure what we are doing for dinner the other night we are there. I'm pretty confident we can find a place for dinner that is healthy. The hotel has breakfast included but I am not sure if it's just carbs or something healthier. I have to check into that.

Janet-glad to hear you are doing well! I listened to you and bought a big box of morningstar farms veggie burgers from my local warehouse club. They will be very convenient. Hope you are doing well! Check in again soon and keep me posted on how you are doing