View Single Post
  #3082   ^
Old Tue, Dec-31-19, 07:42

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HI GUYS

Lori so cool your Chiro said you are improving alot. That is great. You haven't mentioned it being so bad as of late so that is a good thing. been a long time healing that sucker but some things sure take that long.

wine on the porch to chill. Love that HA

Nicco....Mom fail. Nope not at all. You thought it was the 'age' where he would blow it off but that age of 18 still puts them in that kid zone thinking even tho they won't say it does HAHA and then they still expect the 'kid treatment' from you when you least expect it LOL You did fine but you sure sound zonked out. You had too much going down. Girl you need a few days, on your butt, doing nothing! take that time for ya!!

Jaz, path of dignity. I so love that. Why in the world are people scared to acknowledge a season into death and more? I never understood that, so scared of it. It is natural yet many make it so unnatural! I love how you think....walk the person into what to expect is the best gift you can actually give someone!

Blue, I am like you, I am so over food this holiday HAHA
You got this slower time after the holidays to search new work projects and more. No rush times, just you doing you and seeing what is out there for ya. Cool

hey all
weather nice. bit chilly but hey it is winter
Hotel room for $75 here off season is WAY better than the $225 per night Days Inn in Charleston LOL not great room but doesn't smell, clean, nice size etc. 3 ft from Broadway so that is perfect.

Hit the breakfast bar free here. Carb fest. Couldn't touch a thing obviously. Hubby had waffle and kid sleeping.

Hitting Tanger Outlet mall later. I will search out of burger or wings. Food on this trip is sucking for me big time LOL

Hit Mellow Mushroom last night. Ugh. I ordered 3 meatballs with sauce and cheese and got no breadcrumbs on it. 5 buffalo wings also. Ate one meatball fast cause I was starved and realized it is a bread made meatball.....so I gave that to hubby who woofed it down and I had the 5 wings. Need I say I starved whole damn night but skipped this morning for food and will find some damn good meat somewhere at Tanger come hell or highwater. Not sure where to eat tonight, play by ear cause we will hit Broadway. Ferris wheel lit up, tons of lights all seen across the parking lot from the hotel here, so tonight should be fab at Broadway. Seems so pretty ya know.

All good. In my mind tho, getting home, getting my fry pan and eating a 2 lb. damn ribeye as soon as I walk thru the door HAHA
yea sad huh LOL