Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #3077   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-19, 17:52

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Nic- You are so not mom fail. Hey for the record you are an AWESOME mom! You were tired. I know DS now 18 knows this. He know how busy you have been. Welcome to being an adult. Maybe you could sit down and tell him you feel badly and want him to be celebrated when you all are more rested. Then tell him you will take him out as a belated birthday and it is not less forgotten- but a better time and you adore him?????
Just a thought. He just might go for it!!

IT IS MONDAY in so many ways! sighhhhhhhhhhhh
So cool though you got a chance to spend some good time with your DH!!!!
Are things calming down with the IL's????? Hope so!
Nice that things are winding down. Sure sounds like you could use a few days!!!!!!

TRIG-
SAFE travels!!!!! We of course we will want full report! HAHAHAH

Lori- sounds like you and your sister had a great time. You are getting back to business! YEA!!!! - When do you go to work?!

Blue- I wonder if it is another party night. goodness girl- your social life puts my to shame! HAHAHAHAHA- Enjoy your holiday! Jan 2 will be here soon enough!
----------------------------------------------------
Exhausted- worked though my lunch and worked late. Over time. I am too tired to get into it- nor do I want to. I put it at the door.
It was just very busy- 2 call outs and under staffed and I am carrying a full load. We all, and myself included didn't get a lunch either and clocked it as no lunch. Crazy busy. People decompose after major holidays and that is what we are seeing.
I had the "pleasure" (not) to sit down and tell some guy his mother needs Hospice. The staff were afraid, and the few doctors who will are far and few between. I told him what to expect.
Sat with him as he processed that, helped him though that. I told I would help him get though this process. He appreciated straight talk and I helped him get the right level of care. He actually seemed relieved she will get comfort care, as she should being 100 years old- and that is no joke. My grandmother was 96 and the doctors wanted to put her on chemo- what are they thinking????

I then called the doctor and told her what I did. She was so very happy she didn't have to break it to him. (wuss) - anyway I got the orders and that family is on the right path of dignity. I know that conversation is not easy for some people- but dear goodness aren't doctors supposed to do that. I am maybe way too ok giving that news. I am so pro Hospice. Anyway I said I wasn't going to talk about it!!!!!!

Food- was so good today. Left over turkey and green beans. Small portion on green beans- I finished off the sloppy Joe for lunch- dang was it good.
Carbs in good shape.
Came back to condo, ripped off bra (first thing I do) jammies on and I will turn in early. The pup got the same holiday dinner I had too. She is passed out at my feet. full belly and petting and she is out! HAHAHA-
WHEN I DIE I WANT TO COME BACK AS HER!!!! - Spoiled thing.

Ok- time to find something new to watch-
Working out is out the window tonight. - On my feet all day.