View Single Post
  #1121   ^
Old Wed, Aug-04-21, 17:55

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

urghhhhh..... where was I ...... serving the Man!

Anyway.....

Trig-
I know you are concerned........ But OMG did I get a chuckle outta your momma and going to lose the house...like that WOULD EVER HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOT!!!!!!!!!
But truly I get the underlying fear........ and so it begins....... we must be our parents keeper!

I find it a blessing though that you and your brother are co- working with each other for the sake of your mom. You truly will get it worked out.

When does the kiddo start school. They are starting here in the next week! REALLY!!!!!!!!!

NIC- I loved your post...... first yeah- your DS22 is going to have an adjustment with learning to work "together". And so goes the mess of 2020 and Covid to have these "kids" learn the works of life. They missed alot in a year!
He will be okay though....he is your kid.... he has this!

But have you read any studies on how younger kids are dealing with Covid and socialization....... so not great. They don't know how!
Sighhhhhhhhhh I just hate everything about COVID on every aspect.

I am so happy you get your vacay in before the masking, and who knows what comes next.........

YEAH on keeping going with WOE...... I measure now too! I tooo think it's important!

Lori-
how did you do today? How is Sis doing lately...... You have been quiet about her lately! How is WOE going with you?
---------------------------------------------------
All good here-
just worked, walked dog, worked more, and now tired....... going to prop up feet and watch some Prime.......

Knees a TAD bit better today. RESTING them...... soft tissue damage takes longer to heal.

I am up 3 pounds?????? I feel a bit bloated. I did try cottage cheese that was lactose free. Nope- still bloaty- but tried it.

NITE LADIES-