View Single Post
  #1114   ^
Old Tue, Aug-03-21, 05:30

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I enjoyed my day off from golf yesterday, but it did feel "odd" to not go to the course. I got a bit of housework done, so that was good. I texted my friend about golfing today and she seems ready to go. Maybe she has changed her attitude a bit? Let's hope. As for me, I'm going to try some new techniques, so my ball could be flying all over the place! We have a 2 day tournament coming up this weekend and though I won't win, I would just like to play well and figure some things out.

Jaz....Your brisket sounds so good! I have an electric pressure cooker, but I've put it away as I'm scared to death of it. I only used it once years ago when I first got it and I stood across the room while it was on. All I can think of is the stories of the old time pressure cookers blowing up and spewing stuff all over.

Trig....Love that Mom enjoys her food! Betty is the same way, though her choices are limited as she is a bit picky.

Nic....So awesome that you have a local friend to walk with in the evenings. It makes the time, and miles, fly by when you have someone to chat with while you walk.

---------

Well, time to do the few breakfast dishes and get myself pulled together for the day. I'll have to grab a jacket as it's only 55 degrees this morning. It'll warm up quickly and be a lovely day.