View Single Post
  #1111   ^
Old Mon, Aug-02-21, 07:21

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning everyone!

Writing in quickly before heading out to my water fitness class. I'll stay for a little over half of it and then I am boogying home for a zoom meeting at 11.

I'm treating myself to picking up bbq for lunch after the meeting. Later on I'll hit the grocery store for the week's food and that will be my day. Planning on steaks, zucchini and mushrooms, and salad for dinner tonight.

So yesterday evening I realized my steps were REALLY low. I had spent a lot of time online yesterday. I pretty much made myself get ready to go take a walk. As I left, I spontaneously called a friend and invited her to come- I'd walk over to her house and we'd go from there.. and she agreed and that's what we did! We had so much to talk about that we walked and walked- 3.5 miles. Made the time fly and it was quite dark as I walked home.

Down half a pound this week so far after the scale was the exact same to the literal ounce for four days in a row. My official weigh day is Thursday but I was just glad to see it budge!

Lori- you are clearly the most stable personality amongst the folks you golf with! Or maybe you are quietly competitive? I hope your friend gets herself back in order.

It must be nice for you to have a home day now and then.. is it? Or do you just wish you were out golfing?

Trig and Jaz- I'll hear from you later today, I'm sure!
Sponsored Links