#36   ^
Old Sun, Jul-05-15, 08:01

Plan: Optimal Diet
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg
My hubby's BG numbers are too high again so I need to visit her site and see what I can find that he'll follow. He makes me crazy since he won't change his eating habits.
Sorry to hear about that, that must be hard.

For you two, has it worked before to help him change, where you do the research? In my experience, it works better when the person who needs to change, does the research. in other words, you could switch from looking for programs, to looking at things that will help HIM look.

Maybe start with the "Your Own Personal Diet" or "Don't let your belly steal your breakfast " guy, Butter Bob Briggs. I wuv him.

My DD has an obese kid and she used to think it was CICO and not enough activity, while she continued to make sandwiches for his lunch, carbs for breakfast, carb for snacks, carbs for dinner.

Watching Taubes turned on the light bulb for her. Plus the butter guy. She watched Taubes and the butter guy and now he eats low carb at home because she figures he gets enough junk at kid activities - it's endless. She started talking with other moms and now His lunches are eggs, meat, cheese, carrots, and ranch. Sausages for breakfast. And he didn't whine one bit about the change! that was what she was afraid of.