View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Wed, May-08-19, 13:28

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

18 days into low carb. Still on plan, with not a single morsel of anything that does not fit into the meat/fish/eggs/vegetable/cheese/seasoning/water basket crossing my lips. I guess you could quibble with the fact that I have diet coke for lunch, a 1/4 lemon in my water once daily, and a 1/2 shot whiskey on the rocks occasionally, but those do not add any real carbs.

Yesterday I finally saw 1xx on the scale, although just barely at 199.8. I do not think I have settled below 200 yet, but it was nice to move below the 202-203 range I had been stuck in for more than a week. The hard workout I did yesterday and the biological function from the last night were what probably pushed me down below 200. Kinda funny how part of the weight loss game is viewing a bowel movement or a bout of illness as an opportunity to see a lower number on the scale:-)

I have continued to work out 4 days a week, and I also have been doing yard work. I do need to do more cardio, and although my right hip is not behaving I plan to try and work up a sweat doing sprints (probably more like fast short runs) this afternoon.

If I can keep the momentum I should be below 195 by memorial day!