View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Dec-17-09, 15:20
Registered Member

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 185/173/180 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hey guys! First of all i would like to thank kt12 for posting all his information up here. You pretty much inspired me and possibly saved my life. I'm 25 too and was pretty healthy untill about 6 months ago. I started having chest pain that was actually kinda itchy. I went and had an endoscope done and the doctor told me I had gastritis and esophagitis. He told me it was from acid reflux and I couldn't believe him because I had none of those symptoms. He also told me I had hpylori bacteria in my stomach and gave me biaxin and amoxicillon. Well by the time I finished that I had all kind of symptons like, fatigue, brain fog, ibs, constipation, itchy all over, and i started getting really bad breath. Thought I might have aids or something but my tests came back neg. I don't think my doctor believes in candida. He only gave me one picture of my esophagus, (I don't know why but that's all he gave me) and it looks alot like your pictures with white dots everywhere. I'm almost certain this is what I have and hopefully I will get rid of it. I started the diet last week and have been taking candigone but I probably need to get on an antifungal. Maybe I can find a good doctor this time. The last one I probabaly talked to 30 seconds in all 3 times that I saw him. Once again thanks! People usually stop posting after they get better.