View Single Post
  #734   ^
Old Tue, May-11-21, 06:21

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Lori- Yay on a new low! Do you do fasting too? I find it is one of the easiest ways to cut those carbs and calories. I am also finding a higher fat content helps keep me full. You may want to think about going back to your HWC in coffee again?

Enjoy your game today!

NIC- - I can so see you in Rehabooth in the Summer. You are right it is a lovely little place right on the board way. No real "Beach" per say but still right on the water. Charleston is the same way. It's on the water but to get to the beach you need to go to Folly.
Savannah is the same- right on the water- but you have to go to Tybee. Which I might add is less than 40 minutes from me..... the beach. Downtown Savannah- 15 or less.
I will have Savannah in my back pocket by the time you all come!

Are you home yet? What is on the plan for today?

Trig- How are things rolling in your world? I know that you got your hands full.
Don't forget to give yourself some space to just chill!!!!! We all need that ya know!

Blue- Waiting for another drop in!
--------------------------------------------------------------
So, now I am thinking I will not be able to handle my 2 couches. I am thinking about just donating those and getting fresh new ones. After thinking about it- I just don't think I will be able to get her smell and all that dog hair- out of those couches. Those were "her" couches and she was on them every day. Also the fiber just clings to dog hair.
I can see myself crying every time I smell her or pull a chuck of hair from between the cushions. I just can't................ I need to pull myself together here and start with a blank slate. So I am looking at living room sets. I saw a few I liked. They were reasonable too.

I still need to figure out how to get my stuff from storage and back here. I think I need to rent a truck and drive there..... have movers put it in the truck. Drive it back here.... hire movers here. Then return the truck. All by myself. I am struggling this move more than any other I have ever done.

I am grateful for a job. I looked at this as a BS job to just get insurance. I now look at it a bit different. I am actually looking forward to it! I am enjoying it. I even like the work from home aspect. It's a great gig I will use for awhile. When it doesn't work for me anymore I will think about something else. But hey until then, it works.

Woe yesterday- On point! Salmon and put it on a kale salad. Oh boy was it good. I divided into two portions so that is done for today. I also bought a bag jumbo cocktail shrimp for any munchies. Good to go.

Have a good one!