View Single Post
  #725   ^
Old Sun, May-09-21, 06:57

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori I feel ya on the freeze! We are so close to nice weather but it feels so darn far away still LOL

Crown Royal....you go girl and I will have a bottle for ya in Savannah instead of beer waiting for you! We bad, yes we are HA

Nicco OMG that is hysterical! Malt vinegar into your hands, rubbed in big time I am sure. Oh you had to stink HAHA I hate hate hate vinegar and to have that smell on me, wow I would be insane on it all but you had me laughing alot!!!

Next 'spigot' you see you will think twice before slamming the handle and washing your hands HA

Jaz, so sorry you are tired and spent but more normal will come your way but I also think some kind of 'more permanent' living arrangement would be good for you. You moving alot is great and all but in the end it wears us down and hope you find a longer term---set your happy azz down and live for a while in a place you love---situation for ya

----------all my this and that is just that...this and that and getting done.

seeing alot of 'fixes' needing done around here and irks me.
back porch with some plank rot
garage door not going up/down right, out of whack somehow
got a barn roof hubby never finished, that is a train wreck
FENCE WATCH 2021 ain't happening HA
got some other metal fences needing work, ugh
Pool, don't even...the cover ripped/shredded and the cleanup is gonna be rough and omg

thinking of getting rid of pool and buying a nice big jacuzzi outdoor space thing and just saying screw it....gets me wet, got heat to get wet in colder fall to extend the season and JETS and more....my pool is getting to be alot of friggn' work I find me not wanting to do anymore....a big sigh on all this and thoughts rambling around on it all

ok off I go....out and about...be good everyone

and just so o