View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-19-18, 09:04

Plan: Zero Carb
Stats: 187/178/165 Male 73"
BF:25/20/15
Progress: 41%
Default Bald Brit saying Hi!

Was keto for the last six months or so, but recently committed to Zero Carb - only a week in.

When I say keto, I'm lying a bit, because I was drinking alcohol, too much TBH. I've quit drinking altogether as cutting back isn't an option for me.
Whether it's zero carbs or zero alcohol I don't know nor care; feeling great and lost more than 2 kgs in eight days. Clearly, that may be just water loss, but the visible fat loss around my love handles and back is very apparent.

I'm overweight, but not enormously so. Currently 81 kgs down from 85 kgs a couple of months ago (the last time I weighed). At my heaviest maybe ten years ago I was a little over 90 kgs.
186cm (6'1") and slim 'build', 84cm waist (33").

Currently eating eggs and bacon breakfast, and rib-eye and/or rump steaks for lunch and dinner. Also a cup of (home made) bone broth most days too. Cut out coffee too, which is easier than I'd expected - drinking about 2.5 litres of filtered water every day.

The only other thing that may be pertinent is exercise, which is a little free-weights at the gym Saturday and Sunday, an hour each.

Looking forward to joining your community and gaining fresh knowledge.
Sponsored Links