View Single Post
  #407   ^
Old Sun, Feb-05-23, 11:08

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Trig- HEY!! That is awesome about your weight loss! Yay! You snuck that in there all quiet-like but I caught it!

It's hard to get the taxes completely right bc my husband's income is variable and also kids coming and going etc. But it's all right. We keep a good amount of savings around.

Jaz- Good luck with the move today- I hope it goes smoothly, you like the new landlord, the neighbors all good- all of that stuff. Fingers crossed!

When are you expected to get your car back? Any idea yet?

Lori- I hear you! I get tired of cooking too. I cook maybe 3 days a week, or four, depending. I cook a ton less than I did when we had kids though, so there's that!

Smart Gabby wasn't going to fall for the hand clapping twice! lol

••••••••••

Headed back to MD shortly. It has been an awesome, cozy time in Delaware. I kept to myself this trip and just cozied up in the house. Thoroughly enjoyed it! I have a busy social calendar next week so it was nice to come here and offset that.

Supposedly the DE house should be painted while we are gone. Watch me NOT hold my breath. I cannot even get over how often providers do not show up any more, in all service industries. I feel like you cannot count on people much anymore. Dang, I sound like an old person!

Ok, packing up and heading out. I've got an audiobook to listen to so the time should just fly right on past.