View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Jan-23-19, 11:32

Plan: VLC, mostly meat
Stats: 202/200/165 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 5%

OK, so new guidelines give the green light to a vegan diet in all public institutions. Well, it's gonna have an effect everywhere else. Meat producers will lose a major market share there, then they'll dump all that unsold meat in grocery stores, prices will drop. Good for me, I want cheap meat.

Here's the weird thing. For people who disagree with those new guidelines, they'll take their kids, themselves and their loved ones out of those public institutions, the schools, the hospitals and the elderly care. So, home schooling, home recover post-surgery, home care for their parents. The weird thing is that this group of people who disagree with the guidelines is growing. Now that the guidelines are even more polarized and more exclusive (in spite of being less prescriptive), this group is gonna grow even more. We'll just end up forming a single front against the vegans. Even the vegetarians are gonna get on our side cuz they eat some meat, but they call it fish or eggs.

A while ago I proposed that we all got together informally just by linking to other diet forums regardless of diet type. Well, those guidelines will proverbially force everybody's hand. I mean, do you see that crap? The vegans just took over. We gotta get together now and start talking. I mean, how far do you think they gonna try to take it? Yeah, legislation. Can't let that happen. We gotta talk.