View Single Post
  #1060   ^
Old Wed, Jun-03-20, 18:46

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG TRIG- can you get some muscle relaxers like Flexeril? Callyour doctor or something? That SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Godspeed on felling better fast. We (including Me) after my fall and neck issues will have issues that come and go I know for ever going forward.
My dear WE ARE NOT 21!!!!!!!- Let the lifting for the man!
Keep us posted!!!!!!!!

You need a good get aways- some sun and rum= no issues!!!!!!

LORI- OMG I HATE BUGS- Ticks, all of them....... Omg. So do you and he do tick checks daily as he works outside?

So cool you are still loving your food boxes.

BLUE- Nic/ HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great day!
-----------------------------------------
Busy day- I ended up having to train a new gal today......... and deal with all I am dealing with.

My little guy who is to "young" to go to assisted lived living is leaving tomorrow. I could take that little guy home in my pocket he is such a doll.

I have several of those right now. SWEET SWEET people ......
But so so busy.
Right after work I came home and my co worker followed me to pick up a flower out door table I was selling. she hung around for two hours.
We had a very awesome conversation. She is a mom of a young adult black mentally challenged female girl. She lives at home and is getting special school still.

It was such an interesting conversation to have. We are two women who don't see color yet it is there. We are both mom's. My kids are older yes- but we both have had challenges. It was so interesting to get her perspective and think about things I have never had to think about. Above all - we have such a deep respect for each other as people. I just wish everyone could do that.......

Truly at the end of the day do we not all want the same things?
To love and be loved, family, be productive. I get it- ..... and will leave it at that.......

We have this amazing holist new doctor who is just passing though but she is all about diet and prevention. We have had some MAJOR discussions regarding food, prevention, and heart disease.

So today I spoke up and ask her thoughts on Statins...........

And at that ladies it will be a cliff hanger as I am SO beat......

So ya'll better be here for part 2............ ROFL ROFL HAHAHAHAH